Monday, June 16, 2008

Guest Post from Grace

Cookie.

Saturday morning the mommy was trying to get me to make a sign for my graham cracker, as she always does. I'm so sick of that. I want what I want when I want it. I finally just said: "Cookie" and that made her really happy, but more importantly, I got my damn graham cracker. That's all I really wanted anyway.

She's been around a lot this past week. I like it. She plays with me more and she's not stressed out anymore. The house is kind of messy, but I like that... more stuff to explore. This morning I got lucky and found a half full can of Coke next to the couch. Rock on! Nothing starts my day better than some warm Coke. Most of it went on the carpet, the phone, and my pj's, but hey, I got a little bit. I don't know why she doesn't put some of that in my sippy cup and give it to me. That would be good. She said something about "Britney" today when she was cleaning up my spill.

We've been doing lots of fun things. We went to a big bathtub on Saturday, and I got to see Aunt Megan. She has a very friendly chest, makes me kind of thirsty. I played in the bathtub with my friends, and they were all in there too! It was pretty cold, but I liked it. Mommy dressed me in something called a "bikini" and took lots of pictures. Then we went to a picnic where there were lots of people and food, but I was tuckered out and whiny. I saw Aunt Wendy and the big kid Lindsey and she's very pretty. So big.

Yesterday we went to Aunt T's house, and I wished my Scott a happy father's day, whatever that is. I have some good grandpas and some fun uncles. I like them.

Today it's after 8 and I'm already so busy. I've had my cookie, my cereal and yogurt, and now I'm busy with a metal bowl and some spoons. I played ball with the kitty and the mommy, got a diaper change, played peek a boo in the bed, said good morning to my Jamie, and I've played a couple of rounds of "IF you're happy and you know it clap your hands..."

Mommy seems really happy. She's talking about what she wants to be when she grows up, and working on her rezzoomay. She's very excited to find another place to go during the day, but says she is not going to rush into anything. She wants to spend time with me. I like that! It's going to be a fun summer. She says there is something called a "park" that we are going to walk to later today if the water doesn't fall down. She also said we could go to the "liberry". I love books. They taste so good.

Have a happy week... I'll see you later, alligator.
Bye bye.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White