Friday, June 03, 2005

Ouch.

mmmmm... it's 6:30 in the morning and my head hurts. Awful. I am scared to death just to have this consultation, and I didn't sleep at all last night. It was a fitful night.

Thank goodness Andy showed up and stayed with me. The beagle slept completely wedged in between us, with her "creepy beagle hands" up against Andy's back. (his words)

She remains resting comfortably, despite my flurry of getting ready to get out of here.

Oh, I hope hope hope hope that I get to come home this afternoon and SLEEP.

2 comments:

gb said...

Me too, Kalli. My thoughts and hopes are with you. love, amy gb

Megan Stuke said...

I don't think her hands are creepy. Mean, mean, Andy.

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White