Monday, February 07, 2005

Consuela...

It was an okay weekend, and I really have been trying to take it easy, but it does seem easier to be out and about than to be at home. However, I was in bed by 7 pm on both Friday and Saturday nights. That's healthy, right? I need to de-program Fester's number from the phone, I still want to pick it up and mention this or that from tv or news... that's the weirdest part of all of this.
Kalli, PUT DOWN THE PHONE!!!!!!!!

I have a car again, (sing with me, to the tune of Barry Manilow's song "Copa Cobana") Her name's Consuela. She is a Tempo. With Hello Kitty on her mirror and Purple Heart license plates... Left signal does not work. Speedometer works sometimes. But she's Consuela. She is a Tempo.
Thank you. Thank you very much. You should really see this whole routine with the dance that I do while shaking her keys.
My dad gave me the keys yesterday and they were attached to a "Seagram's Gin and Juice" key chain. Yo. Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. The beagle and the brown are behaving in the most spoiled rotten manner lately. I think they don't like my habits lately of being either OUT OF HOME or IN BED. Those are the two choices. Maybe if it quits raining we'll go for a W-A-L-K this afternoon. What did I do during the 1990's when I was perpetually single? More on THAT later.

No comments:

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White