Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy One Week!

Miss Grace is doing well. It's her one week birthday! She shares a birthday not only with Auntie Megan, but with Whitney Houston, as well. Hmmm.

She's off the photo therapy lights for now, off of the IV. Sounds like the big challenge now is weight gain and eating orally. She's ambivalant about my breasts. We had one good feeding today, the first one where she actually ate her entire meal from the buffett instead of being served by tube. Then the next 4 feedings kind of sucked. Or didn't suck. Whatever. She's a feisty one, though.

I realized when I went to the dashboard today that my post titled WOW about her birth was my 200th post. Cool.

Well, it's 4 something, think I'll stay here for another feeding at 5 am. Might as well give it a shot. We obviously have some practicing to do.

Also... I am so grateful for the wonderful emails and voice mails. They make my day at 2 or 3 in the morning when I'm leaving in my car and it's too late to call and bug anyone.

No comments:

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White