Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ginx2


Ginx2
Originally uploaded by kallisanders.

This is the new little man in my life... he's 10 weeks old, and he loves to rock and roll all night and party every day... His full name is Ginx Simmons, 'cause of his black & white face and his tendency toward
t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Lucy hates his ass, because Ginx tortures her by jumping her ass constantly and using her tail as a plaything.

Emily just wants to nibble him like a tender little kitten crisp.

Lookit my scrawny leg behind him.

1 comment:

Megan Stuke said...

Oooh a baby!!! See your train didn't leave the station. It just arrived in a different shape. How cute is he??

Maybe he can get together with my black and white kitten for a play date.

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White