Saturday, September 02, 2006

Alexandra playing


Alexandra playing
Originally uploaded by kallisanders.

Lydia's baby is just freakin' adorable.
and Becky is the baby whisperer.
Lydia seems to be taking new motherhood in stride...she's definitely on the calm end of the crazy train that being a new mom seems to be.

As for me, I think that train done left the station... but I am finally getting it checked out by the ob/gyn in early October. Maybe the pancreas ate my ovaries.
Say that with an australian accent and see if it doesn't make you smile.

2 comments:

Rikki said...

I friggin love that baby.

Enarda said...

I friggin' love you, Kalli! I can't help, but think my train left the station too, but the doc said wait for a year. So I's sits like a good girl.

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White