Friday, July 08, 2005

Wooo Hoooo!!

Ahhhh... a trip to KU Med that was well worth it. I got rid of my drain and had it replaced with something much more manageable, so I can wear shorts, shower, swim, etc. I also got antibiotics for the infection and mucho relief from the pain!!!

I am so relieved and happy that they fixed me right up and sent me on my merry way today.

Some ASSHOLES who live near me have decided to shoot off some Friday night fireworks to celebrate. Seriously, I don't want to be a party pooper, but god DAMN I hate fireworks. Even more so since I have a beagle who thinks that climbing my head will keep her safe from the big booms. Poor dog.
I seriously thought about calling the police a while ago. I am turning in to the crochity old lady on the block who takes all the fun out of everything.


2 comments:

kallipalooza said...

Yes, Dry was the first one I read. It's good. I am on the list for "My friend Leonard" which is a follow up to Dry. Hopefully Topeka library will send it to me soon. I'll let you know when I have it.

el.dude said...

Can you join us at the 5pm Replay show tomorrow? I'm SO glad you are back.

Lulu

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White