Sunday, June 05, 2005

A lovely Sunday afternoon outing

I had a delightful community outing today... I slept til 2 pm in anticipation of going somewhere. yippee! Scott came and shuttled me down to the Replay for the outdoor Sunday eve. music show. It started about 5:30, so I ended up staying much longer than I had planned. 3 hours total.

I immediately came home and crashed on the couch until 10:30. Wow. It really took it out of me. I plan to rest all day tomorrow...I'm so tired!

It was awesome to see people, though. Several goddesses were present, several goddess offspring, and a couple of my best errand boys were there, too. They all rock.

2 comments:

Megan Stuke said...

'Twas fun, indeed! You need more outings!

el.dude said...

You looked wonderful and my dad was happy to get to meet you, especially after I printed a few of your blogs to share with him.

Smooches to you,
Lulu

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White