Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm a Sheltie!!

If you were a dog, what kind would you be? I took this quiz:
http://www.gone2thedogs.com
(click on "What kind of dog are you")
Apparently I am friendly, playful, and sensitive. I like to be petted. Mmmm hmmm.
For the record, I do NOT eat my own poop, like some beagles we know.
So, what are you, and why? Post a comment...
I'd rather be cat, anyway. I like the nap, a lot.
I would also rather scratch you silly than put up with any shit.
Give me a good sunbeam to lay in and someone to gently stroke me, and I will purr happily.

It's warm and it's spring, and the Porch http://www.freestatebrewing.com is calling, even though I said I wasn't going. I'll only stop for one...


1 comment:

Megan Stuke said...

Ummm, WHAAA? I am a BICHON FRISE, whatever that is. Looks kinda like a poodle. Ick. I think I need to take the quiz again. Maybe I lied on some questions. I am a chow, dammit.

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White