Last night M spent the night at my house after an evening of wine, whining, and a sad attempt at building a fire in the firepit. We got in bed and watched Dawson's Creek... nothing like a girls night sleepover. The beagle loved it, and positioned herself in bed right between us, her back to me and all 4 paws squarely pressed up against M's back. When M woke up this morning, she said "Your beagle is great in bed."
And she is. She's an excellent sleeper and cuddler.
Other fun facts about the beagle:
10. She smells like a corn chip.
9. She eats her own poop.
8. She's very mouthy and bays at anyone who will listen to her.
7. She's a leaner. She never just sits next to you, she leans on you.
6. She likes chew sticks as treats and tosses it around for a few minutes before eating it.
5. She's a digger. I am constantly on the prowl in the back yard for beagle holes in the fence.
4. She's a sniffer. She sniffs me and everyone else thoroughly upon returning home after a visit into the world.
3. She's a princess, and wears a rhinestone collar to prove it.
2. She'd rather die than allow anyone to clip her long lovely nails.
1. She's a moaner. She moans and groans often.