Sunday, December 20, 2009

Festival of Plastic...

Thursday, got invited to my FIRST Tupperware party.... it was exactly what I expected it to be, although the other women at the party were much more fun than the tired Tupperware saleslady.
Our gracious hostess was practically beside herself the whole evening, some of the comments flying around were quite funny.

"Oh my!! I've been storing non-frozen food in a freezer container all this time!!"



No good party of this type would be complete without game playing, so we played the classic "what's in your purse?" This could have been disastrous for me, thankfully there was nothing too embarrassing. I got points for my paper clip, pen, a few lipsticks, phone/calendar/calculator and FOUR (4) packs of gum?? No credit was given for the knitting, the lighter, the cigarettes, or the bottle of prescription meds. That might have been a bit personal considering that I only knew one of the three other women who were there.


Friday night was the Goddess Christmas Celebration and Festival of Spanking, Posing, Dancing, and general Bad Behavior.


I am pretty sure that among other things, the Christmas decorated whip that I had in my purse for Friday's festivities would have netted me many more points during our little Tupperware Game. Still probably would have come in second to the lady with a bunch of coupons... they seemed to have a high point value.

I won an empanada maker just for being there, and I'll let you all know when I get that out and fire up some tasty empanadas.

I believe that I danced on the bar at one of the parties... I'll let you figure out which one.
Anyway, good fun can be had no matter where or what, as long as you're keeping company with fabulous ladies.

1 comment:

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White