Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lack of Communication

Ahhhh.... spring! The weather is soooo damn nice I can't stand it. It makes me want to run around and accomplish lots of stuff, and then nap on the couch with a beagle and some benadryl.

Today we're supposed to get big storms, which I am certain the beagle will tremble about.

I'm waiting for THE BIG KICK... I've had some flutters? always with a question mark. huh? was that something? Or nothing?

I think I'm just hungry, today. But I am getting impatient that Grace isn't communicating with me more directly. Aside from resting her head on my bladder, I'm really not getting much out of this relationship.

I need more feedback than this. I'm a very communicative person. I don't know what I'll do when I have a little non-verbal person hanging around trying to feed off of me and needing... things.

I'll probably take lots of data and attempt to detect patterns in her behavior, as well as determining the antecedents and consequences that directly affect her actions.

In the meantime, I could use a kick or a flutter or something. HELLO????

No comments:

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White