Well, another 2 week stint at KU Med reinforced me that I hate that place. Until they kicked it up a notch with some Dilaudid, and gave me some to bring home, too. Thank goodness... I told Dr. S. I was moaning more than the beagle each night in bed from the pain.
I guess my main mission right now is to infect as few people as possible, as I technically have staph and pneumonia, and to keep down the multitudes of big-gun antibiotics they are forcing me to take. We'll re-evaluate all the infectious stuff in a week, and then sometime after the Septemer 15 Willie Nelson concert, I schedule my CT scan to determine when the cardio-thoracic surgury will happen. As long as it doesn't interfere with Willie. I am not going to my grave without seeing him.
I have a new scale which I believe I will implement with anyone calls and wants to know how I am.
1. Tip top! let's go for a walk or even a jog.
2. Who wants to go out? Dinner? Movie?
3. I feel like running errands and popping in at work to disturb people there.
4. Hold on a minute while I vomit.
5. Maybe I'll just take a long hot shower.
6. Pills. Sleep is good.
7. Computer junk
8. Drooling near book or tv.
9. Why do you people keep calling me?
10. I hate everyone, but please stop by for a visit and bring me a Sonic Powerade Slush.