Thursday, April 28, 2005

Goddesses, Queens, Vaginas, and Weenies...

Things are looking up, I suppose. waaa. Tomorrow is a long day of phone calls and whining and budget making, but perhaps it will work.

I am constantly amazed at the outpouring of support during my weepy dreary woe-is -me time. This is worse than the breakup with Fester, really. I am so grateful that women are so supportive of each other… and the occasional man… Scott is upset that everyone else has a secretive name in my blog, and prefers that I now refer to him as “Batboy” as he has heretofore been referred to by his actual name, and he desires his own made up name.
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/SR/WNS/hard_sub.jsp?cds_page_id=21274&id=1114582129059&lsid=51170108490036687&vid=1&cds_response_key=INNS45P&cds_mag_code=WNS

It suits him. He is the original bat child, and I am proud to claim him as Goddess Batboy.


Welcome to one of my oldest/best friends. She’s not really that old, but she’s one of the good ones that have been around awhile. Less Filling!! Tastes Great!! Yayyy!

http://twofirstnames.blogspot.com/

And a special confidential shout-out to “D”, otherwise known as Rebound boy… no one is reading this. It’s all fiction, and if I had called you a “freekin’ weanie” in my blog, it would have been actually spelled “freakin’ weenie. Oh, I guess that is how I spelled it. Anyhoo…
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Megan Stuke said...

Yes, batboy is fitting. Other names for other people are fitting too. Oh I am such a name-caller. (K, Rosie, D...............)

I need to learn to talk about ideas and events instead of people, as I apparently am not very smart.

Let's quick make up lots of names and call them all and then maybe we can move on and grow up. :) Or not.

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time . Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." --E.B. White